nuffnang header

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Negative Vibe & Positive Feedback

It seems that someway and somehow, I find it useful to be sad occasionally. Unhappy emotions really somewhat enhance my writing skills and the approach of understanding a complicated context in this temporary journey of life. It seems like my mind is playing a rather cruel trick, yes? I do hope so but it is indeed the undeniable truth. Happiness is a form of achievement for me. Being happy is simply my initial ambition. I worked hard to survive the waves of calamity brought upon in the present time just to secure a spot to appreciate the bright sun shining upon my world in the near future. Lord, please help me out... Strictly bound to the principles of life, learned the ways of Aristotle's Tragedy and thus finally I embraced reality. This is what keeps me going, this is what keeps me writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment