nuffnang header

Thursday 29 September 2011

One Sweet Treat

Fancy a cuppa?? \(^0^)/

Nope,I'm not talking about a cup of coffee... I'm talking about CUPCAKES! Yes,that sweet little savory delightful piece of pleasure which is enough to make us fantasizing about tasting Heaven itself!

Erm okay, maybe I'm overreacting about the after effects of tasting a humble selection of dessert but note that good things do come in small packages, right? Hehe, maybe... Hopefully... Yes, I think so too! LOL.

So, let's focus on a piece of cupcake. Yup, you heard me... Only ONE! Don't be greedy! Rawr. Each and every single cupcake is unique but mine is special... Ahaaa.

My cupcake is light and fluffy,
Generously layered with kindness,
It has a simple yet elegant design,
Chocolate base of awesome goodness,
A smooth vanilla cream to represent the purity of its taste,
With a slight hint of lemon zest for a tangy twist,
Wrapped gracefully in a humble package,
Easy on the eyes yet tantalizingly tasty,
Dressed with a cheerful rainbow sprinkles,
Topped with a seductive swirl of melting hot fudge,
And a blushing red cherries on top!

Fuhhh! If you're drooling right now, than that'll be awesome! Haha.
Are you jealous of my cupcake? Well yeah, you should be simply because you're not getting some! =P

However, my cupcake is definitely not for sale neither it is available within any stores, restaurants, cafes & etc. It somehow exists in my reality, a sweet treat to my memory. Never shall it be forsaken because the taste of appreciation will forever lingers within my faculties of mind. A decent dream of dessert. May it last forever, Insya-Allah.

Oh in case you're wondering how it will actually look like, here's a picture treat:

BE NICE, CUPCAKE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment