nuffnang header

Monday 25 April 2011

A Beautiful Mess

Okay peeps,what the hell is a beautiful mess?? The answer is LIFE! This is because no matter how screwed up you are and whether your life is turned upside down,surely there are things which is precious that catches your eyes the moment you rest your sights upon it. Mind you that each and every human beings is entitled to his/her unique point of view regarding certain aspects of life. For example,a good friend of mine who is famously known as the cheerful Cha'a Lolz recently started to pursue her interest in sketching. But she is quite picky as the scenery that attracts her interest to sketch is the people inside a busy cafe only (at the moment lah). :p

And lucky for me I happened to have an old picture of myself that suits her interest so I send it to her just to see what the outcome will be. Soon after she replied and handed me the final product... It's awesome! She sure can sketch in a jiffy but the quality is quite good. I think the impression that most people would have upon glancing this picture is to think that the image is messy and vague. However in my opinion,Cha'a did a wonderful job! Please note that this is a sketch,not a portrait painting! By the way,I would express my humble gratitude to Cha'a for spending her time and interest to sketch a picture of me. Really appreciate it,mate! :) 

2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! likessss this! hahaha! will follow u~~~ x3

    and yes, a beautiful mess is meaningful indeed~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no problem Cha'a! Thanks for the picture. :D

    ReplyDelete