nuffnang header

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Family?

It is more than just relation by blood... 
Family  is does not concern only about who you related to or where you belongs.
Family is all about who you love & who actually loves you back!
Family is the people who knows who you are and still actually be there to support you anytime & anywhere.

So,I would like to give a shout out to those people in my life that I have already assume as my family members. Please know that every single one of you is unique and beautiful in your own individual ways. No matter what the society say about you,always remember that there will be someone (like me!) who still appreciate you for better or worse. So my dear family members,stay true all the time and never lie to yourself. There's a reason why God made us different from each other. Do you know why??

It is for us to learn to appreciate each other! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment