nuffnang header

Tuesday 20 December 2011

You Talk Back, I Talk Black!

TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

Got some cleaning to do since dem bitches be yappin' and talkin' shit behind ma back. Again and again! Well am I not one lucky sunnuva gun fo' having these no good peeps paint my face black to make me ridiculously stupid, no? Funny for me coz I innocently tot dat we all over dat shit long long time ago. I tot we are cool, why you be talking bad bout me,bitch?

Newsflash for all you sucka out there! I have ears on dem walls and those shit you be spittin' on em gonna leave a stain and be Goddamn sure Imma noe bout it sooner or later, yo fo sho! After that, not a minute less shall be wasted to find your punk ass for some cold hard spanking!

I ain't playing around coz from where I came from, we ride to the death, homie! If shit just got real, we be down with it. Ready, steady coz we gonna ride with all the way down it! Ain't no foolin' around or take a walk in the park. Imma come straight at you and Imma knock your block off yeah? Sounds good, aite? Sure it does.

Wale said "If you got beef we can take it outside," but since we got the heat now Imma do what Banks told me to do "Imma bring the beef to your front door like Domino's!"

Damn, still tryna figure out how a little bitch like you have such a big nasty mouth?? Why da hell would you bite da hand dat feeds you? Why da hell would you turn your back against da person who've been supporting you all along & why da hell did you not think twice bout crossing me??

Dumb bitch, livin' by my code surely Imma have to crucify you when you cross me! Ain't got nothing to lose if you're already useless. Betray my trust and surely someone will stab you with a knife and let it to rust! Pray be quick for I hate to wait but I wait not to hate.

Imma come for you. Best believe dat. You can run, RLH (Run Like Hell) if you want to but you can never ever hide. Got eyes upon the hill that silently watches you. I don't forgive and I don't forget what you say or did coz I take it to the heart, never gonna let you slip, hoping you got hit and RIP that's it.

"Run bitch, run!" Nope, diz aint no scary movie we'll be seeing at the end of diz dreadful semester. You'll see a new definition of horror and a new face of anger! H.I.M. once sings "Fear have a name..." You bet your ass it's gonna be my name, bitch with a capital A for attitude! Arghhhhh! You're gonna face the music soon but it's highly unlikely you'll enjoy the tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment