nuffnang header

Wednesday 2 May 2012

H8

I truly hate working with people I personally despise.
It will somehow emit a sense of uncomfortability which does not go well with my personality.
Thus when hatred comes to play, work is no longer enjoyable.
Motivation was cast aside into abyss.
They say everything happens for a Goddamn reason.
That's the same case as hatred.
Hatred too, must be based on a particular reason.
Reason upon which negative personal experience and moral practices clash against each other before this.
Not that it's worth mentioning and I couldn't see a point to even remember it but sins of the past lets out a stench which memories of a mere mortal could never seem to erase.
Now I remember and now I shall hate once more.
Honesty is the best policy and since naturally I'm a honest man it's damn well difficult to hide my hatred.
Hate is a strong word.
I agree with that.
It's true.
But It's also suitable to be used in serious situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment