nuffnang header

Wednesday 2 May 2012

T 4 2, T 4 Trouble

Sometimes in life, we come across people who annoys you.
Not just by the choice of words, the tone of voice and the way they act also seems irritating.
Obnoxiously enough in terms of behaviour, this morbid kinds of people coexists in your environment!
That makes life a living Hell as no other way to escape them as wherever you go, they'll be there too.
To add insult to injury, these people are indeed familiar!
Unfortunately enough, this semester I'm not dealing with one, but two!
Yes, I know them.
I do recognise them.
I absolutely hate them.
The sad part is, they didn't know that they were being annoying and it pains me to say that their humongous ego tends to cover their sight in actually dicovering the element of nuisance which were imbedded within their sorry excuse of existence.
I can't stand them.
I'm uncapable of dealing with them patiently.
I genuinely hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment