nuffnang header

Sunday 9 October 2011

The Forgotten Path

Every once in a while,I will stumble upon a situation in which I will be forced to make a life-changing decision. Hurm,you bet that'll surely be a touch call to make. These kinds of situation will ultimately decide the path of progress which I will walk on eventually. Sometimes there's a path that goes straight into the light (the right path) but there's also the path that goes straight into darkness as tough I'm blind and couldn't sense anything (the wrong path).

After the choices are made,I move on with my life until the moment when I'm haunted by lingering doubts which secretly penetrates my thoughts and emotions... These doubts usually kept my foot from stepping forward on this  short journey of life. So I begin to wonder why...

A moment of silence... I'm lost in translation. No lexical can define my current context. Somewhere in between the lines of logic,shattered thoughts of Rubik-like complications suddenly solved by itself! Kinda weird... How and what is the solution to my internal dilemma of making decisions? The answer is to retrace back my steps to The Forgotten Path!

Ah,how ignorant can a human be? The Forgotten Path is a point in life where most of us took the things we have or blessed with for granted. However,this path is not easy to be found. It's quite tricky actually. in order to seek for this path,you must first seek or recognize the flaw within yourself and admit it. Some people actually notices their own weaknesses but unfortunately the shadows of their egos often prevents them from admitting so. Why do you have to admit your weakness? This is because after you admit it,you'll accept who you really are and stop pretending who you wanted to be.

As you enter The Forgotten Path,you'll be sure enough to realize your mistakes and start thinking on how to fix the situation. This is the only opportunity to make things right and then proceed without worries. In a point of progress,there's always and will be a place to ponder upon the things that have happened (the past) and the thing that will happen later on (the future) as both are equally important. What you did before is the product of what you're becoming now and soon... The luxury of designing our path within this temporary journey always placed within our fragile hands that bears many metaphysical possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment