nuffnang header

Monday 3 October 2011

Living The Good Good

Sometimes,people would be asking me "why did you do something good to people who you barely know?" 

Ahh,I know it's kinda random and quite unpredictable when I actually did something to help certain people during the most unexpected times...

But seriously,why not??

As I recall there's nothing to lose if you're helping people who are in need instead of taking advantages of them, right?

So,no issues there. Then the people will further investigate my motives. This is kind of annoying but truth be told,I simply have no reason to not do so. I mean,why must I need a reason to help someone? Is it not enough if I do it sincerely? Not that I would come forward to claim any reward or to receive some kind of award by doing so.

To me,I do good (helping people who are in need) only when I'm in the position of power to do so. Yes... When I am able to do good,surely I will do good! Whenever,wherever & to whoever possible insya-Allah.

Do you get the point?

What I'm trying to highlight here that some of us are blessed and we should be thankful to God. In addition, sometimes we receive something more than enough to get us through the day but please note that some of us might not be enjoying that kind of privileges... 

If you have something more & your needs are already fulfilled,would you share the extra blessings with other people?? 

Yeah,you definitely should because after all we're equals and everything belongs to God! Better put aside the differences and please stop being snobbish or selfish!

Last but not least,do ponder upon the words of Gandhi who once said, "The world is enough for everyone's need but it is not enough for someone's greed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment