nuffnang header

Thursday 19 May 2011

Problem?

Why are you so different??

Oh the dreaded FAQ...

So here's a few quotes as a friendly reply:

"I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference." -Marilyn Manson.

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain.

"What you see is what you get!" -Xzibit.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." -Jonathan Davis.

"I never said I was a role model." -Natalie Portman.

"I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am." -Eminem.

"I'm a reflection of the community." -Tupac Shakur.

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was." -Muhammad Ali.

"I'm a part of the problem but the problem is that I'm peaceful." -Lupe Fiasco.

"I'm one tough act to follow and you better hold on to my shadow." -M.K.III.

No comments:

Post a Comment