nuffnang header

Friday 20 May 2011

That Person,This Moment


Hey it's you...
Yeah,just YOU!
I'm glad that we coincidently knew each other.
Maybe it's destiny...
Or fate perhaps...
This journey is becoming interesting.
How could that possibly be?
Lots of things going on currently...
But a chance of bumping into you was never a plan.
Nor a personal request.
Well,you know me...
Expecting nothing as hopes might actually provoke disappointment.
Wait,this is something different...
You are nothing of the ordinary.
You're weird! A twisted one of a kind person!
No! Don't get me wrong...
That's a good thing actually.
Wanna know why?
Because normal is so damn boring!
Something different is a wonderful surprise!
A treat to my zero expectations.
One in a million,you're the one I'm keeping my eyes on.

The picture above is from the movie 'Fight Club' staring Brad Pitt & Edward Norton.
That moment is very inspiring. Do enjoy the movie. It's damn good.
P/s: You know who you are. (Marla Singer)

No comments:

Post a Comment